Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wahoo!!! I hit 10 pounds!

Sometimes we start out with a goal and wonder if we can actually or will actually do it!! Well, I am happy to say that I am doing it. I never had a lot to loose but I am closer to my  goal then I thought I would be, I haven't given up.
Having a treadmill at home is the best thing for me. I can run early in the morning and then I have the whole day to do all of the things that need to be done. My energy level is higher throughout the day.
I measured inches today. I have lost in total since I started this (On August 9th) 1 inch in my chest, 4 inches in my hips and 3.5 inches in my waist!! Let's just say I am feeling good about this!!! So excited!!!

Keep on movin', I know I will!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Congrats! That is fabulous! Now you need to send the motivation my way!!

Our ABC Family said...

Way to go Amy!!! That's awesome! And I'm with Misty, send some motivation my way!